USB portable O2 analyser
Intensive use for production or table environment
VIGAZ proposes a model of gas analyser O2 to measure residual O2. These devices are equipped with large graphic display and USB connection to store data.
O2 analyser - BOX100-USB
- These devices save data in their internal memory or directly on a USB key.
- The data are stored in a file which can be used directly in Excel without requiring specific traceability software.
- The USB system eliminates any need for wiring between the analyser and the PC.
Download the technical leaflet about O2 analyser with USB connection - BOX100-USB
Learn more about portable O2 analyzers / usb plug
Portable analyzer measuring residual O2 for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) or other inerting, for large production. Memorization of values and transfer of data to EXCEL
- O2 sensor lifetime < 4 years in air
- Scale from 0 to 100% O2, resolution 0.1%
- 5 second response time
- Clogged circuit detection
- Large graphic display
- Storage of 500 measurements
- Data transfer via USB port
- 230V power supply or rechargeable battery
- Autonomy > 24 hours
- Operating temperature from 0 to 40°C
Find out our range O2 analysers
should you like more info.