Portable O2 analyser for agroalimentary packaging (MAP) and residual O2 measurement
Intensive use for production or table environment
VIGAZ proposes two models of O2 analysers (oxygen) for an intensive use in medium of production or laboratory:
O2 analyzers for large series of production BOX100/100-b
- Mains (BOX100) or rechargeable battery-operated (BOX100-b) portable oxygen analysers..
- They come in a waterproof, strong and easy to carry case. They are perfectly appropriate to cold temperature, humidity...
- Their electronic powerful with graphic display enables them to carry out measurements almost in automatic.
Download the technical leaflet about the BOX100 O2 analyser
Download the technical leaflet about the BOX100-b O2 analyser
Learn more about Portable / Single Display O2 Analyzers
Portable analyzers measuring residual O2 for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) or other inerting, for large production
- O2 sensor lifetime < 4 years in air
- Scale from 0 to 100% O2, resolution 0.01%
- 5 second response time
- Clogged circuit detection
- 230V power supply or rechargeable battery
- Autonomy > 24 hours
- Operating temperature from 0 to 40°C
Find out our range O2 analysers
should you like more info.